ask and rewarded you will be :D
My name is Katie I am a Classroom Specialist at a craft store called A.C. Moore i love Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, The Vampire Diaries, all Alternative music and Some pop. I plan on going to school to become a chorus teacher enjoy my Tumblr!
I’m watching Jesus camp (it’s on Netflix) it’s some scary shit
- my sister: oh my god
- me: what?
- my sister: i just realized something
- me: ?
- my sister: gaston is a nice guy.
- me: ...? um, no, sorry, he's an asshole.
- my sister: no, no, no, gaston is a 'nice guy'. think about it. he spends the whole beginning of the movie trying to be friendly to belle. everyone else in that town thinks she's a bookish freak with a crazy man for a father, but gaston like, talks to her and sort of tries to take an interest in her activities and compliments her and stuff with the complete 100% expectation that she's going to pay him back by being in a relationship with him. he tunes out what she actually says because he doesn't really think of her as a person, just a pretty trophy who should react to him the right way if he does the right things.
- me: huh
- my sister: and then when she hooks up with someone else, he gets all angry and shouty and insists that this other guy is a monster and she's lost her damn mind because she was supposed to fall for HIM, not someone else, and then he goes and stirs up the townsfolk into an angry mob and turns the whole thing into a witch hunt over his wounded pride.
- me: O_O
- my sister: gaston is a nice guy.
So my university had a ‘stress-free resort’ station set up today to help students combat the stress of finals week.
There was a coloring table
complete with Lion King coloring books
There was a lego table
also, free massages.
This is the most wonderful thing that ever happened in four years of college.
Our school should do this
If your girlfriend has sexual intercourse with another girl. Is that considered cheating?
If I’m right handed and I punch you with my left, did I really hit you?
I’ll reblog this every time.
i love will smith
Anonymous asked: diane pent's son & daughter both went to aldc- brandon (appeared on DM a couple times) & brittany. after brandon graduated high school & the aldc, her son wanted to continue dancing there, so as soon as he finished his training she started publicly talking badly about Abby. abby abused her children for years. diane didn't even go to brandon's recital last year to see him bc she didn't want to support abby. :/ abby was extremely rude to diane, and is extremely abusive to the whole company/studio.
Thanks for explaining! :)
To some of the people who responded to my original post.
Abby is definitely a bully, there is no denying that, but you can’t call her out on her the things that she says and does while ignoring the same kind of behavior from someone else. Anyone who has ever had a bad experience with Abby has every right to be mad, but when you take to social media and make comments like that, it only makes that person look like an ass. Call Abby out on the way she treats people or better yet, be the bigger person; walk away and make Abby/ALDC a distant memory. If Abby’s methods were detrimental to her children she should have pulled her kids from the very beginning, should have said no to Brandon being on the show, and should have gone to the police.
tl:dr You can’t fight fire with fire
James hasn’t seen Chloe all this year? Wasn’t he the one who taught Chloe half of her solo a couple of episodes ago. Abby is such a liar…
Christi is going to call out those producers on their BS!!! I’m surprised they didn’t edit that out!
“You just felt like Chloe was fighting for something. She knew everything was on the line. You could feel like her passion coming out of her. I was moved by Chloe. She looked amazing. She was perfect. Not a technical error. She was spot-on.”
- Francisco Thurston (dancer, dance competition judge, & announcer of the energy competition)